Master Plan Project Construction Update • August 4- August 11
Progress at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland
- Ongoing construction activities, including exterior enclosure of building on South Side, casework installation, painting, and MEP trim finishes and installation.
- Noise impact associated with rotohammering will be incurred in OPC1. Over the next few weeks, Turner will be working on tying in the OPC2 building to OPC1. During this time there will be intermittent noise and vibrations coming from installation of fire barrier between OPC1 (Northwest Side) and OPC2.
Upcoming Weekend Work
- August 5 – Install Windo Curtain Wall South Side & Interior Finishes
- August 12 – Install Window Curtain Wall South Side & Interior Finishes
- August 19 – Install Exterior Framing & Stucco and Site Work
- August 26 – Install Exterior Framing & Stucco and Site Work