Master Plan Project Construction Update • December 1 – December 8
Construction Update Progress at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland
- Installation of metal screen panels will occur along the third floor, south side of the parking garage starting week of 11/27. During this time, parking stalls along south garage wall will be blocked off.
- Starting 11/6, the temporary corridor into Orthopedics and Lab Blood Draw will be closed. If the Orthopedics registration/waiting area or Lab Blood Draw is your intended destination, staff will greet and escort you through the clinical space to be registered.
- New temporary walls will be installed in the existing OPC to allow for removal of the temporary pedestrian tunnel into Orthopedics.
- Ongoing construction activities include work on OPC2 Westside, Service Yard Generator and MEP finish trims, casework installation, as well as trenching by CUP loading dock for utilities.
- Testing and commissioning the mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems of the new building will occur.