Master Plan Project Construction Update • March 15
- Due to the lessening impact of construction on neighbors in upcoming months, Construction Updates will be sent on an as needed basis moving forward. For questions, comments or concerns please call Darrel Graef, On-site Project Superintendent, at (510) 764-3059 or email.
- The new, six story outpatient center has received its certificate of occupancy. This means that the building is moving into its “activation phase”, which prepares the building in the anticipation of opening to patients. Current activities include:
- Installing futniture and equipment.
- Intorducing hospital staff, physicians and nurses to the new builidng and testing functionality of each floor and working space for optimal work flow.
- Note: patients will not be served until the completion of the activation phase.
- The outpatient center’s service yard flat work is anticpated to be completed by the end of March.