Master Plan Project Construction Update • October 20 – October 27
Progress at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland
- Ongoing construction activities include OPC2 Westside site and Service Yard Generator, rubber flooring and casework installation, painting and ceiling grid work, and trenching by CUP loading dock for utilities.
Upcoming Weekend Work
- On Saturday, October 21, EBMUD will be paving portions of the road near Children’s’ Hospital where pipeline installation has taken place in recent months.
- Paving will begin at 7am, with some quiet prep work taking place prior to 7am. Crews will continue work throughout the day, likely until 6pm. 52nd Street will be closed to westbound traffic starting at 7am until approximately noon, between Martin Luther King Jr. Way and the freeway overpass near Shattuck Ave. Dover Street between 52nd and 53rd Street will be closed for paving from 7am until the end of work at approximately 6pm. Detour signage will be posted.
- October 21 – Install Interior Finishes & Site work
- October 28 – Install Interior Finishes & Site work
- November 4 – Install Interior Finishes & Site work
- November 11 – Install Interior Finishes, Site work & Generator (tentative)
- November 18 – Install Interior Finishes, Site work & Generator (tentative)