Master Plan Project Construction Update • September 1 – September 8
Construction Update Progress at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland
- In observance of the Labor Day holiday, there will be no work this weekend or on Monday, 9/4.
- Ongoing construction activities, exterior enclosure of building on South Side, rubber flooring installation, casework installation, MEP trim finishes, trenching by loading dock for utilities, and painting and ceiling grid.
- Installation of a net and painting a temporary pedestrian ramp located out of the existing hospital garage will occur.
Upcoming OPC1 Impacts
- Noise impact associated with rotohammering will be incurred in OPC1 due to installation of the Fire Barrier between OPC1 and OPC2.
- Projected dates and locations of work with noise impacts:
- 8/28 through 9/5 – fire barrier at 4th floor and inspection,
- 9/8 – tear down scaffold 4th to 3rd floor,
- 9/11 through 9/15 – fire barrier at 3rd floor and inspection,
- 9/18 – tear down scaffold 3rd to 2nd floor,
- 9/19 to 9/26 – fire barrier at 2nd floor and inspection.