Master Plan Project Construction Update • September 22 – September 29
Construction Update Progress at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland
- Ongoing construction activities include exterior enclosure of OPC2 building on South Side, rubber flooring installation, casework installation, MEP trim finishes, service yard fuel tank installation, painting and ceiling grid, and trenching by CUP loading dock for utilities.
Upcoming OPC1 Impacts
- Noise impact associated with rotohammering will be incurred in OPC1 due to installation of the Fire Barrier between OPC1 and OPC2.
- Projected dates and locations of work with noise impacts:
- 9/19 to 9/26 – fire barrier at 2nd floor and inspection.
Upcoming Weekend Work
- September 23 – Interior & Exterior Finishes
- September 30 – Interior & Exterior Finishes