Master Plan Project Construction Update • August 18- August 25
Construction Update Progress at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland
- Work to modify the temporary ramp coming out of the garage will occur towards the end of the week. The modification will extend and wrap the ramp closer to the garage and OPC1 building. On Saturday, 8/19, pedestrians will have to be rerouted onto 53rd and around to Dover street, while this work occurs.
- Ongoing construction activities, including exterior enclosure of building on South Side, casework installation, MEP trim finishes, and painting and ceiling grid.
- Noise impact associated with rotohammering will be incurred in OPC1. Over the next few weeks, Turner will be working on tying in the OPC2 building to OPC1. During this time there will be intermittent noise and vibrations coming from installation of fire barrier between OPC1 (Northwest Side) and OPC2.
Upcoming Weekend Work
- August 19 – Install Exterior Framing & Stucco and Site Work
- August 26 – Install Exterior Framing & Stucco and Site Work