Master Plan Project Construction Update • August 25- September 1
Construction Update Progress at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland
- Ongoing construction activities, exterior enclosure of building on South Side, casework installation, MEP trim finishes, and painting and ceiling grid.
- Installing a net and painting a temporary pedestrian ramp located out of the existing hopstial garage
Upcoming OPC1 Impacts
- Noise impact associated with rotohammering will be incurred in OPC1 due to installation of the Fire Barrier between OPC1 and OPC2.
- Projected dates and locations of work with noise impacts:
- 8/28 thru 9/5- fire barrier at 4th floor and inspection,
- 9/8- tear down scaffold 4th to 3rd,
- 9/11 thru 9/15- fire barrier at 3rd floor and inspection,
- 9/18- tear down scaffold 3rd to 2nd,
- 9/19 to 9/26- fire barrier at 2nd floor and inspection.
Upcoming Weekend Work
- August 26 – Install Exterior Framing & Stucco and Site Work