Master Plan Project Construction Update • December 17, 2015 – January 4, 2016
Progress at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland
- The new garage entry and exit from MLK Jr. Way is open. See additional details in the map below.
- Additional striping will be done on the first level of the parking garage for directional purposes.
- Work will begin to construct the interior walls at the west end of the Outpatient Center (OPC1) on Thursday, December 17 after 6 PM. Work will continue for 3-4 weeks until the work area is completely sealed off from the elevator lobby and clinics.
- Additional lighting will be installed within the Sports Medicine canopy beginning Monday, December 21.
- All the concrete rubble, asphalt and remaining trees will be removed from the Outpatient Center 2 (OPC2) site beginning Monday, December 21.
SAFETY NOTE: Please only use the crosswalks at MLK Jr. Way that are open and operational. Do not cross MLK Jr. Way from the OPC2 side of 52nd Street. floors will be closed off from the atrium for dust control.