Master Plan Project Construction Update • January 12 – January 19
Progress at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland
- The next Master Plan Community Meeting is on Wednesday, January 17 from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. at the CHORI Library.
- The temporary corridor into Orthopedics and Lab Blood Draw is closed. If the Orthopedics registration/waiting area or Lab Blood Draw is your intended destination, staff will greet and escort you through the clinical space to be registered.
- New temporary walls will be installed in the existing OPC to allow for removal of the temporary pedestrian tunnel into Orthopedics.
- Ongoing construction activities include work on OPC2 Westside, Service Yard Generator and finishes and touch ups to levels 2-6.
- Testing and commissioning the mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems of the new building will occur.
Upcoming Weekend Work
- January 13 – Install Interior Finishes, Site Work and Service Yard
- January 20 – Install Interior Finishes, Site Work and Service Yard
- January 27 – Install Interior Finishes, Site Work and Service Yard