Master Plan Project Construction Update • November 10 – November 17
Construction Update Progress at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland
- Starting 11/6, the temporary corridor into Orthopedics and Lab Blood Draw will be closed. If the Orthopedics registration/waiting area or Lab Blood Draw is your intended destination, staff will greet and escort you through the clinical space to be registered.
- New temporary walls will be installed in the existing OPC to allow for removal of the temporary pedestrian tunnel into Orthopedics.
- Remaining construction work on first floor of OPC will be completed.
- Ongoing construction activities include work on OPC2 Westside, Service Yard Generator, and MEP finish trims as well as trenching by CUP loading dock for utilities.
- Testing and commissioning the mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems of the new building.
Upcoming Weekend Work
- November 18 – Install Interior Finishes, Site work & Generator (tentative)