Master Plan Project Construction Update • November 3 – November 10
Construction Update Progress at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland
- Starting 11/6, the temporary corridor into Orthopedics and Lab Blood Draw will be closed. If the Orthopedics registration/waiting area or Lab Blood Draw is your intended destination, staff will greet and escort you through the clinical space to be registered.
- New temporary walls will be installed in the existing OPC to allow for removal of the temporary pedestrian tunnel into Orthopedics.
- Complete remaining construction work on first floor of OPC.
- Ongoing construction activities include work on OPC2 Westside, Service Yard Generator, and MEP finish trims.
- Starting and testing the mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems of the new building.
- In addition, activities include installation of casework and trenching by CUP loading dock for utilities.
Upcoming Weekend Work
- November 11 – Install Interior Finishes, Site work & Generator (tentative)
- November 18 – Install Interior Finishes, Site work & Generator (tentative)